- 2018-12-10 On 10 December, the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė are participating in the EU Foreign Affairs Council meetings in Brussels
- 2018-12-10 On 10 December at 8:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the EU Foreign Ministers‘ meeting with the President of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Peter Maurer
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting at the Seimas
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is participating in the 10th Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum in Tbilisi
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananvičius is participating in the General Affairs Council (Art. 50) in Brussels
Foreign Minister congratulated Germany on the Unity Day
On 3 October Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, congratulated Minister of Foreign Affairs of Germany, Heiko Maas, on the Day of German Unity and expressed wishes of well-being and prosperity to the people of Germany.
The Minister noted that bilateral relations between Lithuania and Germany had gained a qualitatively deeper and closer character.
“Lithuanian citizens value highly the German input into the security of the Baltic region – its active engagement in the NATO air policing mission in the Baltic countries and its leadership of the NATO enhanced forward presence battalion in Lithuania,” Linas Linkevičius wrote in his letter.
The Minister also underlined the importance of further strengthening of relations between Lithuania and Germany in view of a developing security political situation in the world.