- 2019-02-21 to 2019-02-22 On 21-22 February, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in an Informal Meeting of Trade Ministers in Bucharest
- 2019-02-22 to 2019-02-23 On 22-23 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Germany
- 2019-02-22 On 22 February at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the Prime Minister of the Hessian State Volker Bouffier in Frankfurt
- 2019-02-22 On 22 February at 11:00 a.m., the Press Conference by the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Prime Minister of the Hessian State Volker Bouffier
- 2019-02-22 On 22 February at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the opening of the Honorary Consulate of Lithuania in Frankfurt
Linkevičius congratulates the new Armenian Foreign Minister
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius congratulated the new Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan.
In his letter of congratulations, the Foreign Minister emphasizes Lithuania's aim to promote bilateral relations and the EU-Armenia relationship. Linkevičius writes that the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement between the EU and Armenia will further advance Armenia's economic prosperity, democratic reforms, and good governance.
Lithuania's Foreign Minister also believes that trust and hope, which were demonstrated by the people of Armenia, will inspire the new Government of Armenia for great works.
Z. Mnatsakanyan was appointed as the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia on 12 May. Prior to that he served as the Ambassador of Armenia to the United Nations.