- 2019-10-23 On 23 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the Foreign Policy and Security Advisor to the German Chancellor Jan Hecker
- 2019-10-23 On 23 October, the Foreign Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with Japan’s former Administrative Vice-Minister of Defence Masanori Nishi
- 2019-10-23 On 23 October, the Foreign Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-10-24 On 24 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the conference “Pivot to Asia: Challenges and Opportunities”
- 2019-10-24 On 24 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius gives a welcome speech at the conference on the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals in the municipalities of Lithuania, Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister bids farewell to the outgoing British Ambassador
On 28 August, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius received the outgoing British Ambassador to Lithuania Claire Lawrence.
The meeting focused on the bilateral and regional cooperation, and the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union. According to Lithuania’s Foreign Minister, despite Brexit, Lithuania is ready to continue to maintain close ties with this country. The Ambassador thanked for passing the new legislation regulating the legal status of UK nationals and members of their families after the UK’s withdrawal.
The interlocutors also discussed the NB8+UK cooperation format and the next NATO summit in London.
L. Linkevičius sincerely thanked the Ambassador for her personal contribution to the relationship between Lithuania and the UK.
C. Lawrence has served as the British Ambassador to Lithuania since 2015.