- 2019-02-21 On 21 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Poland as part of a delegation led by the Lithuanian President
- 2019-02-21 On 21 February at 11:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas receives the Ambassador of the French Republic Claire Lignieres-Counathe
- 2019-02-21 On 21 February at 2:30 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the Hungarian Minister of State for the European Union Relations Judit Varga
- 2019-02-21 to 2019-02-22 On 21-22 February, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in an Informal Meeting of Trade Ministers in Bucharest
- 2019-02-22 to 2019-02-23 On 22-23 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Germany
Minister Linkevičius: I am proud of the people of Lithuania who sincerely help Ukraine
On 1 March, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius greeted the organisers and listeners, who were in the audience at the benefit concert ‘Paradise Birds’ at St. Catherine’s Church in Vilnius. The event was organized by the Vilnius City Municipality St. Christopher Chamber Orchestra and Caritas in Lithuania.
‘We are proud of Lithuanians, who sincerely support the people of Ukraine in their fight for freedom. The benefit concert organized by the St. Christopher Chamber Orchestra and Caritas in Lithuania sets a good example for others,” said Minister Linas Linkevičius.
The benefit concert was held to support a charity campaign aimed at helping children in Ukraine. The organisers wanted to collect monetary alms and alms in other ways in order to help Ukrainian orphanages and schools. The St. Christopher Chamber Orchestra will tour eastern Ukraine shortly and will bring the donations of the Lithuanian people to the Severodonetsk orphanage and to a school in Novodruzhesk.
For more information about the event, please click here.
View more photos on MFA’s Flickr account.